Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com
Five or more years of experience exercises independent judgement in evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects.
Licensed Architect who is competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgement in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues and supervisory approval on proposed project plans.
Bachelor of architecture from an accredited university.
Has fulfilled the definition, duties, and responsibilities of Design Professional 3.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with and contributes to the project team
- Follows office procedures
- Contributes to the office knowledge community for professional development
- Contributes to the design of the project
- Builds Revit models of new and existing buildings
- Field surveys existing buildings
- Prepares design drawings and construction documents
- Assists with the production of specifications
- Coordinates with consultants
- Produces presentation graphics: colored plans, elevations, and 3D renderings
- Assist in training and mentoring of less experienced staff
- Architectural Experience Program (IDP) is complete
- Has an architectural license
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite