Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com
Eight or more years of experience with a diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications, and material approval. May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians.
Licensed Architect responsible for finished plans, specifications, or approval of materials and construction. May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians. Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments and related fields. Acts independently regarding architectural methods and complexities. Requires use of advanced techniques and modification/ extension of theories, precepts, and practices of individual’s field. Supervision and guidance mainly concern overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters.
Bachelor of architecture from an accredited university.
Has fulfilled the definition, duties, and responsibilities of Architect 1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with and contributes to the project team
- Follows office procedures
- Contributes to the office knowledge community for professional development
- Contributes to the design of the project
- Builds Revit models of new and existing buildings
- Field surveys existing buildings
- Prepares design drawings and construction documents.
- Assists with the production of specifications
- Coordinates with consultants
- Produces presentation graphics: colored plans, elevations, and 3D renderings
- Assist in training and mentoring of less experienced staff
- Architectural Experience Program (IDP) is complete
- Has an architectural license
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite