Design Professional 1
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time entry-level intern on the path to licensure with fewer than two years of experience; develops design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect.
Bachelor of architecture from an accredited university.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with and contribute to the project team
- Follows office procedures
- Contributes to the office knowledge community for professional development
- Contributes to the design of the project
- Build Revit models of new and existing buildings
- Field survey existing buildings
- Assist in preparing design drawings and construction documents.
- Assist in coordinating with consultant’s drawings
- Produce presentation graphics: colored plans, elevations, and 3D renderings
- Build physical study models of buildings
- Active in the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) in pursuit of an architectural license.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite