Design Professional 2
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with two to three years of experience, works from the designs of others under supervision, and performs routine and limited architectural assignments.
Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architectural assignments. Limited judgement is required on work details. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/ development purposes.
Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university.
Has fulfilled the definition, duties and responsibilities of Design Professional 1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with and contribute to the project team
- Follows office procedures
- Contributes to the office knowledge community for professional development
- Contributes to the design of the project
- Build Revit models of new and existing buildings
- Field survey existing buildings
- Assist in preparing design drawings and construction documents.
- Assist in coordinating with consultant’s drawings
- Produce presentation graphics: colored plans, elevations and 3D renderings
- Build physical study models of buildings
- Active in the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) in pursuit of an architectural license.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite