Design Professional 3
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time intern on the path to licensure with three to six years of experience, works under direction of others, responsible for projects’ technical design; provides planning/design/coordination consultation on large projects; reviews/approves conceptual designs.
Responsible for specific technical aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions. Performs assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design. Provides professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large, complex projects. Independently makes decisions on significant architectural design problems and methods. Reviews and approves conceptual designs. Carries Out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university.
Has fulfilled the definition, duties and responsibilities of Design Professional 2.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with and contribute to the project team
- Follows office procedures
- Contributes to the office knowledge community for professional development
- Contributes to the design of the project
- Build Revit models of new and existing buildings
- Field survey existing buildings
- Assist in preparing design drawings and construction documents.
- Assist in coordinating with consultant’s drawings
- Produce presentation graphics: colored plans, elevations and 3D renderings
- Build physical study models of buildings
- Active in the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) in pursuit of an architectural license.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite