The historic Rombro Building, originally completed in 1881, is located in what was once Baltimore’s Garment District. Prior to 1958 the Rombro family operated a thriving shirt factory in the six-story loft building, which was later converted to ofﬁce space.
The project converted the ofﬁce space to 17 luxury condominium units, with commercial space on the ground ﬂoor. Units feature open plans and loft spaces, upscale ﬁnishes, high ceilings and exposed heavy-timber beams, that were previously hidden behind acoustical ceiling panels.
Northstar Propertlies, LLC
Historic Preservation, Restoration
2006 Baltimore Heritage Award, 2006 ABC Awards of Excellence